Sunday, March 18, 2012

Introduction...

Hello! Welcome to my new blog area thing. It's been a long time since I have posted words on the internet, so we shall see how this goes. Here's just some random explanations instead of boring you with things that make sense:

I only have two fingers (lobster claws!) because Zoidberg.

There is a turtle in the heading picture because turtles are one of the only animals that I can draw. He has a party hat because originally he looked really sad and I wanted him to feel better.

I'm not uniquely clever - The name "Miss Leading" came from the band The Dear Hunter and their second album "Act II: The Meaning Of, And All Things Regarding Ms. Leading"

For Reference:


I should mention that the character "Ms. Leading" in this album is a prostitute (as you can probably tell by lyrics such as "I hate to tell you that I no longer need your services"). I, however, am not a prostitute. Though there are probably at least a few people in this world that may describe me as a "bitter fabricating manufacturer of lust." But that's not the point. I DO enjoy word play though.

It really is a great album. Has a great transition from naivete to this corrupted clear view of reality. But anyways, enough of that.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment